Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In-Laws....blessings?

I have to say this before I can write, I love my Husband for being the wonderful, caring, and descent man that he is. And I can not wait for the time we can have a conversation with out a telephone. 
  With that said, I don't know if the relationship between his mother, and I will ever be good. With the last marriage, the in-laws was not a good thing in our relationship. My ex was a different person around his mother. And his father was okay, when he wasn't around his wife. Needless to say, it was a matriarch family. And  dare you disagree with her.... oh boy! 
Anyways, I also involved my mother into my marriage relationship (emotionally). And I vowed to myself, and an unspoken one to my Husband, that I would not involve anyone, accept for God, in our relationship. I share with my mother emotional, and surface things.... just to get some comfort. But the really deep and heavy things I don't. 
  So, my Husbands mother called me today, and let's just say it was a short call. She asked me questions that I never discussed with her. And I raised my voice at her because she had a raised voice. I finally said, don't call me again, and ended the phone call. 
  I do admit that was not a very mature thing to do. But she is the one who called and questioned me, as I felt attached. 
 She was purposing that it was my fault not "disconnecting" with the ex. Well, she doesn't know everything  and how dare she question me about anything in my life.....
In fact, what about her past relationship with my Husband? Estranged, and closer now because I have "pushed" my Husband to reconnect with her. Maybe I am the one shooting my own foot. But I feel that he has been too hard on her.... but I now understand where I belong in this woman's world. Not married to her son.
  Well, God knows that because she birthed him I am grateful, but that is all I can do at the moment. I will pray about this today. And I will come to peace about things. And after all that, I will give it to God to sort out; He is the One who will make all things right. 

I pray to God, that I can have clarity in this matter, and I will pray for healing heart for all the people involved, including my own heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment