Thursday, September 6, 2012

Counting down...

There are so many things in my mind, when there is approximately 83 days left, until I see my Husband all the time...... I can not wait!! It is a new life we are about to embark on! What a marvelous journey that we are going to be taking~! I am  so happy....
 There are so many lonely times that will be filled. Having a long-distant relationship usually does not  have longevity, and strength. But I know that there is another being in our relationship that makes this marriage very worth while...... You guessed it! GOD! It is because of Him that I can say that I truly will always love my Husband. After all, if it wasn't for God, we would never have met! There are so many things that were in my life that I thought was not where I needed to be; before I met my Husband; But God knows what He is doing. It has always been His time, and His way. I know this now.... I am humbled and grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus for me, and my Husband. Our families and friends as well....
Thank You Jesus, Thank You God!
  God bless you.... Even if this is only written and read by me alone, it is always truth and love I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment